Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yo Gotti featured in RIDES Magazine

As you all know, when I see an artist with undeniable talent along with a Go-Getter demeanor, I lend my hand and show nothing but Support! Well...most of you know that I do what I can to spread the music of The King of Memphis... Yo Gotti!

I remember meeting him for the first time, March 2007... Cincinnati, OH for the Hypnotized Tour... Didn't know exactly who he was and his name wasn't big yet but the music and his work ethic stood out... From that day on, I took notice of his talent and stayed in the loop... Now, it feels good to be a witness to his success and actually contribute to his project...

Check him out in RIDES Magazine for the biggest issue of the year... Releases in December!!! Shout out to Evan "Evo" Yates

PS. Live From The Kitchen is coming....

Media inquiries ---->>>> Publicist "Brea' J. Reliford" 513.828.5728 or BlackRoyalEnt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment