Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Look At Me Now

Sometimes I wonder who I've become..
And how I became the person that I am..
I wonder where I will be in 5, 10, 15 years..
I wonder if I will have a husband or children..
I wonder if I will be living in Atlanta, Virginia, Tennessee
I wonder who my friends and associates will be..
I wonder who will be the next client that I take up top

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever go back to the "old" me
The one who loved to play around
The one who had too much time on hand
The one who enjoyed reading books, playing games, attending festivals
The one who was shy, innocent, and private

Look at me now..
So involved in my career that I have no time for playing
So involved that I barely communicate with friends
So involved that I am always worried about the next goal to reach
Who have I become?
Have I changed for the better? Have I changed for the worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment